As a Faculty member at The Game Studio at Champlain College, I meet with students on a daily basis in my office. The purpose of this post is to explain how to schedule a time to meet with me using the Champlain College Google Apps for Education Calendar:
- Open a browser on your computer, eg: Chrome/Chromium, Firefox/Iceweasel, Safari. (Use IE at your own risk.)
- Log into your computer’s browser using your @mymail.champlain.edu (or for Faculty and Staff @champlain.edu) account credentials.
- When the Google Widget bar finishes loading, (top right of a new tab or window), click the 3×3 grid and choose Calendar. See Figure 1.
- Note the navigation panel on the left side of the window. Find Other Calendars and expand it if not opened. See Figure 2.
- Type the email address of the person @mymail.champlain.edu or @champlain.edu you wish to schedule an appointment with and click return. A helpful completion box will appear with suggestions. See Figures 3 and 4.
- The calendar for
will appear in your own calendar area. Click the colored box next to the user’s name to toggle visibility. See Figure 5.